ASU Week 1 - Fresh Start

 I am grateful for my dad, he can be strict at times but I know it's for a good reason. He's helped me with a lot throughout my life, helped me find a car, helped me with school, and helped me get a job that I'm still working for after 2 years. I never asked for his help with these things because I just thought I would do these things on my own. He's helped me with a lot and I'm grateful for that. 

The advice I would give my younger self would be don't settle. I made the mistake of thinking that I wanted to do computers because that's what was the best offer given to me. Do what you want to do so you don't have to start all over again to do what you always wanted to do. It'll save a lot of unneeded time, stress, money, and problems with other people. I wish I could've done what I wanted from the start.



Comments

Popular Posts