Birthday Kitten Trouble-Week 13

So, this week I've been slowly working on my research paper here and there because I'm trying to juggle all my new online classes because school hates me, and all my assignments are extensive reading and quizzes every flipping week. But I'm getting there. Also, I turned 21 yesterday! Woo! I won seven dollars from two scratchers and used half of that to buy a Buzz Ball that was too strong for my taste. ALSO! My girlfriend has been obsessing over getting a kitten, and literally, for my entire birthday yesterday, we drove all around town to PetSmart's and shelters to find kittens, and no one has any here. We then decided to drive to Flagstaff and go to the PetSmart up there and the shelters up there and still no kittens. Now today, she has scheduled an appointment to go to the Humane Society in the Tempe/Phoenix area tomorrow to see the shipment of kittens they just got in. It’s been very eventful.

Comments

Popular Posts